06-19-18 ★ We have updated our rules to match our host's update about inappropriate content. Anyone who goes against this will have their IP addresses banned by the host. If you've any questions, please contact a staff member.

06-14-18May OTM Nominations are up and ready to go, they will be open until the 28th of this month.

05-10-18 ★ OOC accounts are now automatically activated on their own once more!

05-09-18 ★ The new Firstborn's name has been decided!

04-29-18March OTM Winners are up! Go check out who won or see the IC News to take a peek with the OTM banners.

Summer, Year 3    Leviticus Era
The new Firstborn Vihaan is visiting the horses of Carinae in Viridian Fields!
The Lost One has appeared needing help of your characters in this site wide plot!
Congratulations to Ritsika, the new player of newly mortal firstborn, Cora!
Welcome new Empress Kashmir of Heretic!
The Red Wastes now has a sub-forum of its own! All Lyrus members can post there but outsiders beware!
The training battle between Gotham City and Caelian has been decided on a winner!

Chatter
Cbox silent? We're in our Discord.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
boop
OOC Account

Neutral
 Elder, 18 yrs  Mare
 16.0 hh  500 lbs
100 Posts 60 points
 Lull Offline
Posted on Jun 09 2018, 1:25 PM.

hey guys!
I'm so so sorry for the delay in replies and the sudden absence. as most of you know I'm in my grad year and may/june are the two craziest months for us. I just had my prom and  exams are coming up fast too, + graduation. I've also had to pick up a lot of extra hours at work due to losing staff memebers so im currently doing 17-19 hours on top of school which doesn't leave much time for this! I don't know when I'll be getting back to full activity since I'm working ful ltime all  for uni.
hope you guys understand. 
love you all <3
Lull

who knows
-A poem

OOC Account

Neutral
 Foal, 0-6 mos  Mare
 04.2 hh  020 lbs
4 Posts 120 points
 Ritsika Offline
Posted on Jun 09 2018, 7:08 PM.

Be sure to take care of yourself!

I was wondering where you went off to and I was hoping that real life was treating you well. You're in the final stretch though so hang in there. Happy (early) graduation! That's exciting. You'll get a break (from school at least) soon and perhaps work will be able to hire new employees to help disperse the burden. 

Hope to see you back soon. <3