02-20-18 ★ Congratulations to Crucis for winning Herd Dominance of February 2018!(Read More)

02-14-18 ★ Happy Valentines! February Superlatives winners are up, items and points will be issued out by tonight. (Read More)

02-12-18 ★ Tables and other post decorations can now be up to 800px in width thanks to the newer skins being wider! For those who prefer the older skins, don't worry, this new size will not stretch the board.

02-10-18 ★ Did you know that you can still get anniversary points each year that you passed since joining? Now you do! Go redeem them over here for the years you haven't yet recieved.

01-27-18 ★ A series of letters have arrived addressed to each herd from a mysterious prince. Read them here! The Red Letter. The Amber Letter. The Black Letter. The Teal Letter.

Spring, Year 3    Leviticus Era
Draco has been kidnapped by Moonfire, whom fled the scene quickly!
Gotham City is the new king of Crucis!
A meeting for the Knights of Lyrus is being hosted by Commander Kodarki in the Red Waste!
Destroyah has lost to Draco in a heated fight, but we're sure we'll see more from the mare!
Valor the dragon-horse has lost against Zuriel, fighting on behalf of Etain for Crucis!
The Hall of the Dead now has an official forum within the Depths.

Chatter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Breeding Roll  Just Another Day
Rogue

Pacifist
 Adult, 5 yrs  Mare
 17.1 hh  1500 lbs
5 Posts 120 points
 SecondChances Offline
Posted on Jan 31 2018, 8:12 PM. (Edited: Today, 12:12 AM by Shenz.)

[Image: 2jfhvn4.png]

The seventeen point one hand high draft built mare made her way through these new lands. Her golden eyes took in her surrounding and smiled softly. She quite liked the look of the ashen-ed land and wandered what the place was called. The girl continued down the path she had been following. She threaded carefully so that her long silky mane wouldn't trip her. She tripped on it a lot because of how long it is. The multi colored ombre mare was excited to see what these lands are like. She had been a part of a lovely herd while she had been exploring lands trying to find any of her siblings. Yes she hadn't met them but would probably recognize them if they have their sires markings. The girl sported the two toned stripes that her sire had passed down to her. She however didn't sport full horns but maybe her children would inherit the full horns. She turned her attention back to the land and wandered just who may find her. Night Shenz was excited to know what or who this place would bring her way. She stopped when she heard a noise in the distance and called out to it.

OOC: Sorry for the bad starter
Tags: Renegade

Warrior

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Stallion
 18.0 hh  2200 lbs
315 Posts 3,090 points
 Sat Offline
Posted on Feb 03 2018, 11:18 AM.

Ah the claiming grounds or what Renegade has named his private hunting grounds. He always liked to patrol it every now and then to see just what was new, at least when it came to mares as he always wanted new blood to add to his harem and to add to his ever growing army of sons. Both Draco and Scorpio had succeeded beyond Reny's wildest expectation by getting their very own harem of mares so as to improve and expand their bloodlines into the future. Soon all of Elysium would be dealing with Renegade and his vast army of vicious sons. It would be simple drive most of the stallions that was stupid for not joining the Heretics out, and then collect the mares and add them to the harems to do their one and only job that being having and taking care of the foals. So far it seemed there was not another soul around which was sort of sad for the large sorrel Belgium stallion. 

Renegade was just about ready to turn around and head back to the valley, that was until he heard a horse call out, seemed there was someone around here after all. Now the question was it a mare or a stallion, who ever it was he was going to make sure they had the choice of joining the Heretics or not, that was if they was a stallion. If this was a mare then Renegade would engage in his favorite past time that of cornering her and then dragging her back to his cave to join his other foal factories to add another Renegade spawn to the Heretic ranks. Plus it added to the fear all the mares that wasn't in the Heretics had aqbout them and to cower in the shadows wondering when and where they would meet the demons that was him and his sons.

He creep forward slowly so as not to alarm them and so make them bolt as he wasn't in the mood for a hunt. There finally up ahead was a tall and big looking mare, she was dark pelted which intrigued Reny, she would have no problems passing on his draft traits to the foal that much was for sure. He stood there for a good minute or two taking in her form and liking what he saw from her. She was everything Reny was looking for in a mare, good conformation, healthy, and that oh important foal bearing age. He then strolled up and then in a low somewhat friendly voice spoke.

" My, my, my what do we have here?"

He stood there waiting for a response if she choose to try and flee he was just hoping he be quick enough to clamp down o the back of her neck and so pin her here and so prevent her from escaping him as he very much wanted her for himself. He really was just hoping she was in a talkative mood instead.

Shenz

Rogue

Pacifist
 Adult, 5 yrs  Mare
 17.1 hh  1500 lbs
5 Posts 120 points
 SecondChances Offline
Posted on Feb 09 2018, 12:05 AM.

The multi colored draft mare continued down the path way with caution. She didn't want to get her long mane stuck in the debris or around her legs. The girl stopped when a draft stallion strolled towards her. She smiled at him and said "Well handsome, what you have found is a poor damsel who is lost." She giggled softly as she felt like toying with the man before her. She was in the mood to flirt and be her mischievous, childish self. The seventeen hand high mare said "My name is Night Shenz but go by Shenz or sometimes Night. May I know the name of the handsome man I am talking to?" She took a few steps closer to the stallion who was a bit taller than her. She smiled again as she circled the sorrel colored stallion noting his appearance in her mind. That was a just in case she needed to find him or ask someone to help her out. The girl stopped in front of the stallion and game him a soft wink. "May I ask what these lands are called and what this place is that I found myself in?" She asked the tall draft stallion. 

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

Warrior

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Stallion
 18.0 hh  2200 lbs
315 Posts 3,090 points
 Sat Offline
Posted on Feb 11 2018, 1:25 AM.

Oh how Renegades heart skipped a beat when the mare instead of heading for the hills like she should,she just went around him and stayed in his general area. Oh this was good way to good for the large Belgium to pass up. He cocked up his left ear when she spoke to him, he was going to listen to every word she was saying to him. Seemed that she was lost and that she really had no idea where she was. If she knew where she was and knowing his reputation she would be running as of right now. Then she gave her name as Night Shenz. and she wanted to know his name. A little chuckle left his lips as he took a step towards her and in a low evil voice softly spoke.

" Well my fine little minx, lucky for me unlucky for you, you are in the claiming grounds or what I call my happy hunting grounds. I go by the name Renegade and so I'm out here looking for prospects for my harem and I must say you fit what I'm looking for to a T. Now first I'm going to claim you then I'm going to try with luck to get at least a few good big and strong sons out of you my dear. Now if you run I'll be forced to hurt you, so if you don't want that then submit and allow yourself to become mine."

Renegade was roving all over her body liking how this mare looked and was getting more and more excited about the future with this mare and the possibilities of getting a few more sons to warp their minds in how he viewed the world. A world where stallions ruled and mares was just property and possessions to be kept for your own benefit. Now it was all up to this mare on how this was all going to go down. Would it be nice and quiet or would he have to get mean chase her down, grab her and so keep her under control until she tired herself trying to free from his grasp. If the latter happen then that just showed him how good her fighting genes she had that she would pass onto the colts she would give him in the future. Renegades mind was settled in that Shenz was going to be added to his harem and with luck add to the very extensive Reny family with a foal of her own, preferably a colt. If it did turn out that she gave him a filly he would either auction her off or gift her to a promising ally that Renegade would love to have on his side later on when he finally made his move to claim most of Elysium for himself and his sons to rule over. He took another step forward so as to get as close as possible, just in case this mare tried to flee now.

Shenz

Rogue

Pacifist
 Adult, 5 yrs  Mare
 17.1 hh  1500 lbs
5 Posts 120 points
 SecondChances Offline
Posted on Feb 11 2018, 9:59 PM.

Shenz took in all of the stallions words and looked around the area. She wasn't exactly sure how she would fix her hair so that she could run from the stallion who had said his name was Renegade. The multi colored mare grabbed her mane and tied it in a knot. Now she would be ready to run from the chestnut stallion. She smiled softly and said "Well Renegade, I normally don't submit to those I don't know very well. You think I would just give in to you just like that, well your definitely wrong about."  The girls goldish colored eyes took in her surroundings as she turned away from the stallion. Shenz took off running as fast as she could down the pathway she had been following. Yes she wasn't playing this situation very smartly at all. She knew that it wouldn't take long for him to catch up to her.  She ran until her hair had came untied and began to get under her hooves. This caused her hair to also wrap around her legs slowing her own almost tripping her. The girl wasn't scared of the stallion and she didn't want to surrender at this time either.

Warrior

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Stallion
 18.0 hh  2200 lbs
315 Posts 3,090 points
 Sat Offline
Posted on Feb 15 2018, 5:06 PM.

So this mare wanted to play games now? Well unlucky for her Renegade wasn't in the playful mood as he wanted to get this mare and so drag her back to his cave before nightfall, as he wanted her to be his personal body warmer for tonight, oh how excited he was just thinking about this. Oh so she decided to snot off towarsds him and then leave without saying good bye. Reny would have to so put a stop to this and the only thing he could think of was to just simply grab her then drag her off to a more secluded spot to breed her without any outside interuptions, once the deed was done then derag this wench back to the valley and add her to his personal harem of future son givers.

When he seen that she was trying to run he was right after her like a shot. He knew that with every hoof fall the thud was reverberating in her harks. That is when he seen her topple and trip so it was now or never to grab a hold and so make sure she never escape from him or his possession ever again. He aimed for the back of her neck with his open mouth and teeth to try and get a good hold and purchase on her. He spat out angerly.

" So you like to run now! I'll have to put a stop to this as I really can't risk you trying to squirm your way from me my little foal carrier. Now I think it's time you earn your keep around me WENCH!"

The massive sorrel stallion then went and bit down on the middle of the back of her neck, then sent two swift knees into her ribs to try and knock the wind out of her. When she tried to fight for air he would begin dragging her off to a small clump of fallen burnt trees and then take her behind to get started on another son. This mare was soon going to learn that when Reny seen and wanted you it was simpler to just submit and allow him to take you, not put up a fight and try to flee from him. Now the harder she struggled the harder he would bite down and so not allow her to break free from him. renegade now was starting to go backwards with every step to the tree pile and to his goal of getting another son.

Shenz

Rogue

Pacifist
 Adult, 5 yrs  Mare
 17.1 hh  1500 lbs
5 Posts 120 points
 SecondChances Offline
Posted on Feb 15 2018, 6:22 PM.

Shenz was not going to go that easy even if the stallion did knock the wind out of her. She laughed as he sank his teeth into her neck. She said "Hahaha you think you can break me that easy. I will not be someones toy and will always try and find a way to get out of your reach." The seventeen point one hand high mare let the stallion drag her and think that he had broken her down into submission. The five year old chuckled and said "So you call me a wench and your foal carrier but that doll is not who I am. I will not belong to anyone unless it is someone I care for. That someone is definitely not you and never will be you." She turned her attention back to the stallion who was dragging her towards some fallen trees. She was definitely getting herself into more trouble than ever before and she really didn't care. She would one day get her revenge on this stallion. For now she was just taunting him making him more angry toward her. She at the moment was playing her naive childish self not her smart and adult self. 

Taggs: Renegade

Warrior

Aggressor
 Adult, 8 yrs  Stallion
 18.0 hh  2200 lbs
315 Posts 3,090 points
 Sat Offline
Posted on Yesterday, 1:15 AM.

This mare was going and fighting Renegade every step of the way it seemed. That was fine by him as the harder she fought the more he wanted her with every step and tug he was doing to get her to where he wanted her. Oh he was going to make sure she would learn not to mess with him and that it be best to make sure that she done what he told her. Finally after struggling and getting her to the place that he wanted her, he opened his mouth and so allowed her to be free. He then spit out.

" Oh I can already tell that any foals from you should be good and strong and highly spirited."

Renegade didn't wait for her to try something else as the longer he allowed her to be free that just gave the mare another opportunity to escape and so get away from him for good. He then decided to mount this mare and enjoy her as only a stallion could. For the next several minutes he took his liberty with poor Shenz, after a while he finally collapsed, but the large sorrel draft stallion wasn't done. He was now using his size and weight against her as he forced the mare to keep both horses up, for if she collapsed then he was coming right along with her and so be on top and pin her under him on the ground. Oh he couldn't wait to get this mare back to the valley and try again for he made up his mind this mare was going to get pregnant and be forced to carry his foal to term and birth it, if it was the last thing she did. He then took his lips and placed them against her left ear and whispered.

" Was it as good for you as it was for me."

He let out a evil chuckle and started to feel her stammer and catch herself. Oh her legs was starting to tire, so he slid off oh so very slowly and when his front legs landed again upon the earth he then snaked out and put his signature claim nip on her dock, by taking her skin and rolling it in his front incisors while biting to send a clear message to her brain that she was his and only his. Now the question would be would she  finally submit or not for if not then he still needed to work on her and so break her to become his latest addition to his expansive harem of foal makers.

Shenz

Rogue

Pacifist
 Adult, 5 yrs  Mare
 17.1 hh  1500 lbs
5 Posts 120 points
 SecondChances Offline
Posted on Yesterday, 9:42 PM.

Night Shenz staggered when the stallion mounted her and tried to escape the stallion. She sighed when she couldn't get away from Renegade. She said "Well at least one of us had fun. I have definitely been with better stallions than you." She knew that that was definitely a lie. The draft built mare said "Well if you think that will make me break you are wrong. I am not afraid of any man even one that uses us mares." She knew that if she kept this up she was going to get herself into some trouble that she just didn't want. Never would she give up the fight to get away from the stallion and if she could find someone to help her it would be so much better. The girl hated what this stallion was doing to her but she knew that she would have to learn to give in to the stallion. No she should keep her thoughts to what she was going to do at this moment in time not what she was going to do later on. Yes she would keep fighting for her freedom especially from this stallion. The girl turned her attention back to the stallion.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy posts