02-20-18 ★ Congratulations to Crucis for winning Herd Dominance of February 2018!(Read More)

02-14-18 ★ Happy Valentines! February Superlatives winners are up, items and points will be issued out by tonight. (Read More)

02-12-18 ★ Tables and other post decorations can now be up to 800px in width thanks to the newer skins being wider! For those who prefer the older skins, don't worry, this new size will not stretch the board.

02-10-18 ★ Did you know that you can still get anniversary points each year that you passed since joining? Now you do! Go redeem them over here for the years you haven't yet recieved.

01-27-18 ★ A series of letters have arrived addressed to each herd from a mysterious prince. Read them here! The Red Letter. The Amber Letter. The Black Letter. The Teal Letter.

Spring, Year 3    Leviticus Era
Draco has been kidnapped by Moonfire, whom fled the scene quickly!
Gotham City is the new king of Crucis!
A meeting for the Knights of Lyrus is being hosted by Commander Kodarki in the Red Waste!
Destroyah has lost to Draco in a heated fight, but we're sure we'll see more from the mare!
Valor the dragon-horse has lost against Zuriel, fighting on behalf of Etain for Crucis!
The Hall of the Dead now has an official forum within the Depths.

Chatter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Site Plot  THE BLACK LETTER
LTTS Site Credentials

Aggressor
 Immortal  Mare
 13.0 hh  500 lbs
246 Posts 53,469 points
 Plots & Quests Offline
Posted on Jan 27 2018, 5:53 PM.

This eagle is a daredevil, launching himself from the edges of the Iron Valley and seeing how close he can get to the ground before swooping up at the last second. He's been easly distracted from his mission -- if his master could see him, he wouldn't be impressed. But the exhilaration of being in a foreign country is unmissable, and the eagle is clearly pleased with himself every time he comes only a few metres away from the ground. When it notices the horse it came to find, the eagle is reluctant to pull away from the heights of the mountain surrounding the valley. But it knows that it needs to deliver the letter and go home, back to the warmth of its homeland. Approaching slowly, the eagle regards Draco with a head tilt, before launching itself off, heading east towards its home. The letter tied by the black ribbon has a well-travelled look to it, torn at the edges from the claws of the eagle. It smells slighlty salty, and when opened, says the following:

To Emperor Draco and his people,

You do not yet know who I am. My name will mean nothing to you or your people. My homeland is a place you have never heard of. And yet here I am, writing to you, knowing so much about you. Let me explain how I have come to learn about you and your herdmates.

Many travellers have spoken of your kingdom and a place they call the magical 'Elysium' whilst wandering through my father's lands. I have heard much about the iron deposits, towering mountains and sharp rose bushes of the Iron Valley. And I have heard about the Heretics, who truly live up to their name, creating chaos through the state of Elysium.

Soon I pay a visit to Elysium with a small entourage from my court. I long to gaze upon the quartz decorated king and his realm. As is proper for a royal, I expect to be hosted graciously, and if you manage to impress me with a welcoming event that I truly enjoy, I promise that you will be greatly rewarded. Begin your preparations, dangerous emperor, for I arrive in Elysium in the coming weeks.

Hénrie, Prince of Kavarre

Something is happening! - start the celebrations, hoist up the banners, gather up some gifts, a visitor is coming! A letter has arrived from a faraway, exotic land. A strange prince is asking for the court to receive him and for them to plan some kind of extravagant event to welcome him. It is up to the herd and the leader to decide whether they want to welcome the prince, or if they'd rather keep the stranger out of their territory. 

This is part one of the site wide plot. Feel free to create a herd meeting discussing the letter, and make your choice as to whether to welcome to the prince or not!