06-19-18 ★ We have updated our rules to match our host's update about inappropriate content. Anyone who goes against this will have their IP addresses banned by the host. If you've any questions, please contact a staff member.

06-14-18May OTM Nominations are up and ready to go, they will be open until the 28th of this month.

05-10-18 ★ OOC accounts are now automatically activated on their own once more!

05-09-18 ★ The new Firstborn's name has been decided!

04-29-18March OTM Winners are up! Go check out who won or see the IC News to take a peek with the OTM banners.

Summer, Year 3    Leviticus Era
The new Firstborn Vihaan is visiting the horses of Carinae in Viridian Fields!
The Lost One has appeared needing help of your characters in this site wide plot!
Congratulations to Ritsika, the new player of newly mortal firstborn, Cora!
Welcome new Empress Kashmir of Heretic!
The Red Wastes now has a sub-forum of its own! All Lyrus members can post there but outsiders beware!
The training battle between Gotham City and Caelian has been decided on a winner!

Chatter
Cbox silent? We're in our Discord.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Site Plot  THE AMBER LETTER
LTTS Site Credentials

Aggressor
 Immortal  Mare
 13.0 hh  500 lbs
258 Posts 53,869 points
 Plots & Quests Offline
Posted on Jan 27 2018, 5:36 PM. (Edited: Jan 27 2018, 10:49 PM by Camy.)

Another eagle, this time carrying a letter tied with a golden ribbon, sits on the bough of a tree in the forests of Crucis. Its eyes flicker through the trees, scanning for the one it longs to find. The brown colourings of the eagle disguise it well among the trees, and to any prying eye, it would be difficult to spot. A noise startles the eagle - it is the bellowing of an Artaxi stag, one of the strange creatures that roams the Eternal Woods. There is no such thing in his homeland, and the eagle, a little panicked, takes flight, racing through the trees. When it finds Queen Etain it does not stop, simply dropping the parchment at her feet and flying off once more. Her letter smells more like citrus fruits, and when opened, reads as the following:

To Queen Etain and her people,

You do not yet know who I am. My name will mean nothing to you or your people. My homeland is a place you have never heard of. And yet here I am, writing to you, knowing so much about you. Let me explain how I have come to learn about you and your herdmates.

Many travellers have spoken of your kingdom and a place they call the magical 'Elysium' whilst wandering through my father's lands. I have heard much about the green forests, dancing fireflies and the grave at King's Last Stand in the Eternal Woods. And I have heard about the Crucians, a mysterious group who keep themselves to themselves led by an unruly, fiery queen.

Soon I pay a visit to Elysium with a small entourage from my court. I long to gaze upon the wolf-queen and her realm. As is proper for a royal, I expect to be hosted graciously, and if you manage to impress me with a welcoming event that I truly enjoy, I promise that you will be greatly rewarded. Begin your preparations, secretive queen, for I arrive in Elysium in the coming weeks.

Hénrie, Prince of Kavarre

Something is happening! - start the celebrations, hoist up the banners, gather up some gifts, a visitor is coming! A letter has arrived from a faraway, exotic land. A strange prince is asking for the court to receive him and for them to plan some kind of extravagant event to welcome him. It is up to the herd and the leader to decide whether they want to welcome the prince, or if they'd rather keep the stranger out of their territory. 

This is part one of the site wide plot. Feel free to create a herd meeting discussing the letter, and make your choice as to whether to welcome to the prince or not!