!!! 05-09-18 ★ We're having an Activity check! Make sure to go and post!

05-10-18 ★ OOC accounts are now automatically activated on their own once more!

05-09-18 ★ The new Firstborn's name has been decided!

04-29-18March OTM Winners are up! Go check out who won or see the IC News to take a peek with the OTM banners.

03-31-18 ★ We've added a OOC Account field in Account Approval area where you must link your OOC Account's URL from now on. This has been confusing some when they join so hopefully this helps!

Summer, Year 3    Leviticus Era
The new Firstborn Vihaan is visiting the horses of Carinae in Viridian Fields!
The Lost One has appeared needing help of your characters in this site wide plot!
Congratulations to Ritsika, the new player of newly mortal firstborn, Cora!
Welcome new Empress Kashmir of Heretic!
The Red Wastes now has a sub-forum of its own! All Lyrus members can post there but outsiders beware!
The training battle between Gotham City and Caelian has been decided on a winner!

Chatter
Cbox silent? We're in our Discord.
Last calls to post in the activity check!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Not your everyday Equine
Commoner

Neutral
 Adult, 4 yrs  Mare
 15.0 hh  900 lbs
9 Posts 75 points
 Amanda Offline
Posted on Jan 14 2018, 3:52 AM.

So I am looking for potential threads with Jaxx! I'm not entirely sure how indepth I want to go with her quite yet, so I guess I will let things develop upon their own accord? I don't want to do the plane jane "needs a mate, needs this, needs that" but I will post things based on her interests. 

* Jaxx is a philosophical thinker. She likes to learn and talk about deeper meanings to life. I would love to have a thread like this, but know it could be LONG. She also wants to be with more like minded individuals because of this. She dislikes those who don't "get it". She's basically looking for those that want more out of life than just the typical every day necessities to get by. She wants to find purpose and meaning in it, as well as her own purpose. While she kind of knows what she is doing in life, she doesn't know what the purpose is.

* Jaxx likes to do something different for a while, whether thrilling or chilling. She likes her conversations, but when she's not having deep philosophical conversations, she likes to have fun. Jaxx enjoys testing the limits of her flight with others who can fly with her, but she doesn't have an issue running on the ground either. Just as long as it's something out of the norm. Being that her family was isolated on a mountain for so long without wanting to leave it, the world is basically something she has to learn now. Including various plants she's not too familiar with.

* Jaxx needs to find the right one to fall in love with - if at all. She's particular on relationships because she must build a bond first before she can love anyone. Jaxx is able to love anyone as long as they treat her with respect. She's the kind to overlook any flaws as long as it doesn't affect the relationship too critically. However - this takes time and she can be very patient with her DGAF attitude. Jaxx knows there is more things to life than actually settling down.

* I need to get her into some sort of.. structural role if you will. Whenever she joins a herd, she needs a task that will keep her busy as she doesn't like to slow down. She can be trained to be a fighter (horn could be used in a fight possibly as it does shed and re-grow) to help with any defenses, but she also has some knowledge on advising and.. hell I dunno. Greeting new herd mates? She needs something to do. Jaxx can get bored quite easily and that's something she's working on. However, it's difficult with her search in the purpose of her life. 

SO DEEP I KNOW. The Feels. 

But I am open to any ideas also! Please read her personality and tell me what you think! I am open for all sorts of plots, including the ones that develop themselves!

Rogue

Neutral
 Young Adult, 2-3 yrs  Stallion
 16.0 hh  1200 lbs
10 Posts 170 points
 Olive Offline
Posted on Jan 15 2018, 12:18 AM.

Hey there Amanda! If your're open to it, I think my boy Heroin might be amusing with Jaxx. I see him trying to bring out her fun side as he is my fluffy goofball. Also, he is sort of zombie-like at times, so that could lead to interesting philosophies of some intrigue.