01-15-18 ★ A quick update to start off after the pause is a new short form to fill out when posting for approval (new characters from here on out) to have a record for all team of the Staff to look over when changes are made to make it easier for both sides. Be sure to check to check it out on our new approval thread! (Read More)

01-02-18 ★ LTTS will be having a pause on staff actions on the site on January 1st till the 15th. (Read More)

01-08-18 ★ There's now a way to check out who are in the herds alongside their ranks. Check them out underneath the Who's Online area on the index page! And, the herd pixels are back right below these news blurbs.

Mid-Winter, Year 2    Leviticus Era
A meeting for the Knights of Lyrus is being hosted by Commander Kodarki in the Red Waste!
Destroyah has lost to Draco in a heated fight, but we're sure we'll see more from the mare!
Valor the dragon-horse has lost against Zuriel, fighting on behalf of Etain for Crucis!
The Hall of the Dead now has an official forum within the Depths.
Beaufort takes Amapola to the Creation Pool after she was badly beaten by Valor.
Valor calls together the horses of the Viridian Fields for a meeting.

Chatter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Absences
LTTS Site Credentials

Neutral
 Immortal  Mare
 04.2 hh  020 lbs
5 Posts 992,299 points
 Staff Account Offline
Posted on Jan 07 2018, 5:46 PM.

Maaaa, I'm goin' on vacation!

Planning a vacation? Need a break? Got a load of school work or other real-life responsibility barking up your hind-end and know you'll be gone for a while? Be sure to let us know here so that we know when to expect you back. We'll be sure to water your plants while you're gone.

Note: Absence posts made after your character has been challenged to a battle in any capacity does not offer a time extension. Absence posts made before a challenge will offer an additional 7 days extension for the first post, or as made between those members.

We wish all our absent members health and happiness during their time away from the site! As a friendly reminder, if you return from an absence please delete your post so that we know you've returned. Thank you everyone! 

OOC Account

Aggressor
 Foal, 0-6 mos  Mare
 04.2 hh  020 lbs
0 Posts 50 points
 BailanduSilueta Offline
Posted on Jan 14 2018, 12:57 AM.

OOC Name: BailanduSilueta
Characters: Tantibus, Gotham City, Edelweiss, Gwynn, Adrenaline Overdose, Shulmanu
When I'm Leaving: Sunday 14th January
When I'll Be Back: Friday 26th January
Reason: Going back to university tomorrow and have 2 weeks of exams and coursework which I'm very underprepared for. I'll likely still hop into the cbox and I'll still be on discord, but my posts may be slower/nonexistent until 26th <3

OOC Account

Aggressor
 Elder, 15½ yrs  Mare
 04.2 hh  020 lbs
2 Posts 95 points
 Amira Offline
Posted on Jan 14 2018, 3:18 PM.

OOC Name:Amira
Characters:Aztek, Cheshire, Reddit Succubus, Vennom Seduction, Chaos, Ecstasy Overdose
When I'm Leaving:15th January
When I'll Be Back:29 January
Reason: School s*cks. I have exams and math is like a serial killer!